Select Ingredients and Dedicated Service to the Home Fermentation Industry
BSG HandCraft supplies the home fermentation industry and small commercial producers with select ingredients and supplies from around the world. Over the years, our focus on quality and service has earned us the reputation for delivering the best products at competitive prices without sacrificing customer service.
We continue to search the globe for new and interesting beer, wine-making , mead making, cider making and other home fermentation products that we can bring to market. Homebrewing and home winemaking retailers benefit from what we discover through our commercial divisions serving the craft brewing and winemaking industries. Consequently our product list continues to grow as we strive to better meet the HandCraft community's needs. Additionally, our knowledgeable and friendly sales and management staff comes from the homebrewing and home wine-making industries, so we can assist you with technical questions, advice and training. We understand your challenges, and we understand your customers.
With distribution centers strategically located across the United States, we can get you the supplies you need quickly and efficiently, so you can focus on serving your customers, and helping them make outstanding home-fermented beverages.
Whether it’s homebrewing starter kits for the beginners, exclusive specialty malts for the all-grain brewers, seasonal wine kits, or commercial volume grape juice, we have the range of products and knowledge to be your one-stop shop.
Westport, Massachusetts Headquarters
- 35,000 ft² carefully maintained to preserve the character and texture of our small New England town.
- 2,000 ft² solar panels added in 2009, supplying much of our electrical requirements. We've gone green!
- New offices added in 2008
- Warehouse addition 2007
San Leandro, California
- BSG HandCraft's newest location, now providing excellent shipping options for our west-coast customers.
- Over 45,000 ft² of storage.
- 43,000 ft² free standing building, totally re-furbished prior to our 2008 move, at which time we more than doubled the size of this facility
- 100% of all perishable materials, including all malts, hops and wine kits, are stored under climate controlled conditions at all times