About the Kit
This medium-bodied Belgian Blond Ale is refreshingly complex and maintains a perfect blend between delicate malt sweetness, fruity esters, and spicy and phenolic notes that combine with flavors of honey, bread, caramel, pear, black pepper, as well as a dry finish.
Best served in a tulip at around 45°F (7°C), it pairs well with grilled chicken, mussels or clams, mixed green salads with nuts and berries, fresh or dried fruits, and Gouda or Edam.
- 3.3 lb Briess Pilsen Light Liquid Malt Extract (LME)
- 1 lb Briess Pilsen Light Dry Malt Extract (DME)
- 4 oz Weyermann® Caramunich® Type 2
- 4 oz Weyermann® CaraAmber®
- 2 oz Syrian Golding hop pellets
- Mangrove Jack's Craft Series Yeast M31 Belgian Tripel (10g)
- Muslin Hop Bag 5" x 15"
- 150 g Priming Sugar
- 1 lb Light Candy Sugar
→ Kit Instructions