About the Kit
This extremely smooth and full-bodied British Brown Ale is malty, slightly nutty, and subtly roasty, with flavors of toffee, chocolate, and toasted bread. UK hops provide earthy and floral notes, while British ale yeast accentuates the malt while adding a slight fruitiness.
Ideally served in a Nonic pint at around 50°F (10°C), this beer pairs well with lamb shanks, kabobs, hearty stews and soups, Waldorf salad, roasted vegetables, baked brie, and mild cheddar or gouda.
- 6.6 lb Briess Pale Ale Liquid Malt Extract (LME)
- 4 oz Weyermann® Caramunich® Type 2
- 4 oz Simpsons Chocolate Malt
- 4 oz SimpsonsDouble Roasted Crystal (DRC™) Malt
- 2 oz East Kent Golding hop pellets
- Mangrove Jack's Craft Series Yeast M36 Liberty Bell Ale (10g)
- Muslin Hop Bag 5" x 15"
- 150 g Priming Sugar
→ Kit Instructions