Our carboy brush is the perfect product for cleaning the neck and bottom of all carboys. Tough with debris, and friendly with your PET - our carboy brush is made from stainless steel and the wire is coated to protect against damage to glass and PET carboys.
- It is made out of FOOD GRADE Nylon and Stainless Steel.
- Long enough to reach all angles.
- Once you use this innovative “L” carboy brush, you won’t want to use the old straight carboy brushes anymore.
- Bristles are made of Nylon, Food grade material and BPA free.
- Coated wire protects the PET carboys and FerMonsters™ from scratches also protects Glass Carboy necks.
Maximum Temperature: 140 °F (60 °C)
- Height from end of handle to 90 degree bend = 21.5”
- Brush section at the bottom is 8.5” long.
- Bristles are 2-3/4” in diameter.
Download Product Imagery