Grainfather GC4 Glycol Chiller MAP: $1,149.00
Control your fermentation temperature accurately, every time!
- Temperature control is one of the most crucial elements for producing a good quality beer. It needs to be regulated and stable throughout the whole fermentation process to ensure the yeast doesn't get stressed and ferments correctly to get the right flavor profile.
- With the ability to individually power and control the temperature of up to four Grainfather GF30 Conical Fermenters, each with their own fermenting schedules, the Grainfather GC4 Glycol Chiller is the perfect addition to ensure superior fermenting results.
- With a sleek and compact design, that still accommodates our full array of features, the GC4 Glycol Chiller maintains the Grainfather’s principle of providing quality home brewing equipment, that delivers craft brewery like results, with a small footprint.
- With the addition of the GC4 Glycol Chiller, your system is operating at the ultimate level and you are even able to cold crash and lager down to 4-6ºC (39-43°F). The GC4 Glycol Chiller connects to a hidden cooling sleeve, located in between the two stainless steel walls of the GF30 Conical Fermenter. Your desired temperature is dialed into the digital temperature controller on the GF30 Conical Fermenter, the liquid then travels through this sleeve, cooling the stainless steel which in turn cools the beer in the fermenter. The cooling sleeve never comes into contact with the beer, is completely concealed and does not need cleaning or sanitizing - a true innovation for a fermenter on this scale.
- Allows you to cold crash 23 L (6 US Gal) of wort to as low as 4-6ºC (39-43°F). Minimum temperature will vary based on external factors such as ambient room temperature, the number of fermenters connected and other environmental conditions.
- Cools and powers up to 4 GF30 Conical Fermenters at different temperatures and fermenting schedules.
- Note: The instructions for the GC4 Glycol Chiller will be attached to the outside of the shipping box. It is important that you retain these, do not throw them away and read them carefully before use to ensure no damage occurs to the unit. If these for any reason are not included with your purchase, we highly recommend you download a new copy via the instructions tab on this page and read them carefully.
- There is 24-month warranty for GC4 Glycol Chillers.
- Grainfather GC4 Glycol Chiller
- Wall outlet power cord with plug
- 2 x cooling connection couplers
- 2 x 2 m (6.5 ft) insulated hoses
- 1 x Glycol Funnel
- 1 x silicon tube for priming pump
- NOTE: Glycol NOT INCLUDED. Order your Glycol here. When you receive your unit, you will need to fill it up with a propylene glycol mixture. Refer to the instructions provided with the GC4 Glycol Chiller for mixing, filling and pump-priming information.
- LED display
- 6 L (1.5 US Gal) glycol tank
- 300 W
- 110 – 120V, 60Hz
- 390W x 405D x 656H (mm)
- Weight: 28.3 kg (62 lbs)
Click here to download GC4 Glycol Chiller instructions.
IMPORTANT PLEASE READ: Make sure the chiller has been standing upright for 24 hours before turning it ON. Before using the GC4 Glycol Chiller, you must prime the pump by carefully following the instructions included with your purchase or online here.
View our general MAP Policy here.
Shipping Policy - *PLEASE READ*
“Due to the weight and dimensions of the Grainfather G70, Grainfather G40, and Grainfather GC4 Glycol Chiller, the manufacturer has recommended that these products be shipped exclusively by palletized freight in order to prevent damage from occurring in transit.
Standard parcel shipping will not be an option for these items from BSG. Unless other arrangements have been made, these products will be shipped using BSG’s chosen freight services by default and will incur the standard freight fees. Customers who opt to use other shipping services, drop ship and/or use Third Party Billing, should be aware that they will be responsible for resolving any issues that may occur in transit including loss or damage with the shipping service themselves.
- Manufacturer Warranty is void on products damaged during ground shipment or delivered differently than proposed by the supplier, via palletized freight.
- Damage to freight shipped through BSG by BSG's freight vendors will be covered because BSG will only ship according to manufacturer requirements.
- Products shipped through a third party vendor and damaged in transit will need to be addressed between the third party freight vendor and you, the retailer. If not shipped through BSG’s accounts with our freight vendors, BSG assumes no responsibility for delivery.