About the Kit
This classic Märzen is a rich malty lager with a dark copper color and smooth finish that can be enjoyed year-round and features toasty caramel flavors combined with floral and earthy notes provided by German hops.
Best served in a dimpled stein at about 45°F (7°C), this beer pairs well with Bratwurst and sauerkraut, roasted chicken, soft pretzels with mustard, grilled chicken salad, and crispy crackers with Swiss or Comté.
- 3.3 lb Briess Pilsen Light Liquid Malt Extract (LME)
- 3.3 lb Briess Munich Liquid Malt Extract (LME)
- 1 lb Briess Pilsen Light Dry Malt Extract (DME)
- 8 oz Weyermann® Caramunich® Type 2
- 4 oz Weyermann® CaraAmber®
- 2 oz German Hersbrucker hop pellets
- Mangrove Jack's Craft Series Yeast M76 Bavarian Lager (10g)
- Muslin Hop Bag 5" x 15"
- 150 g Priming Sugar
→ Kit Instructions