Upgrade your Still Spirits Air Still with the Air Still Pro Head Unit. Get all the benefits of the Air Still Pro and eliminate the need to purchase a new tabletop system.
Craft high-quality light and dark spirits using the Air Still Pro Head Unit and your Still Spirits Air Still boiler. With a multi-purpose condenser and interchangeable distillation tips, the Air Still Pro Head Unit enables you to produce clean, neutral spirits at up to 90% ABV in reflux mode and flavorsome and botanical-infused spirits at up to 80% ABV in the pot still mode.
An automated foreshots collection vial captures the first 30 ml of distillate, allowing you to discard foreshots easily. This advanced feature improves safety and saves extra steps in the distilling process. In addition, other reflux stills may require an input cooling source, such as water, but the Air Still Pro column cools itself.
The Air Still Pro Head Unit is easy to use and compatible with the Still Spirits Air Still Boiler.
Please note: The Air Still Pro Head Unit warranty is void if used with any boiler that is not provided with the Still Spirits Air Still or Air Still Pro.
- Yield: 2.25 L (2.4 US qt) of 40% ABV alcohol per 8L (2.1 US Gal) wash
- Pot Still mode: Distills at 80% ABV (160 US proof) before diluting to 40% ABV (80 US proof)
- Reflux Still mode: Distills at 90% ABV (180 US proof) before diluting to 40% ABV (80 US proof)
- Dimensions: 32cm (h) x 46cm (w) x 50cm (d)
- Weight: 3.6kgs
- Power: 220v (110 US Only)
- Warranty: 3 years
Included in the box:
- Air Still Pro Head Unit with a pre-packed reflux column
- Botanical basket
- 2x glass foreshots collection vials
- Easy-swap distillation tips for reflux and pot still modes
- Distillation tip spanner
- Starter guide
→ Air Still Pro Starter Guide (PDF)
→ Air Still Pro Instructions