Filtering or polishing of your spirit can be necessary to obtain a purer and odor-free spirit.
The Filter Pro is a vertical (gravity-fed) filter and is the latest release from Still Spirits. The Filter Pro will process up to 2.1 gallons (8 L) of spirit at a time using 500 g of Still Spirits Activated Finishing Carbon!
With easy-to-use tri-clamps, flow control and a removable door and wall mount, polishing your spirit is no longer a chore!
Perfect for home distillers who want to upgrade their existing filtering system or new distillers who want to create the cleanest of spirits from the get-go, the Filter Pro offers a user-friendly solution and superior results!
- Made from 304-grade stainless steel.
- Filters an impressive 2.1 gallons (8L) of spirit at a time.
- Fits up to 500g of loose Still Spirits Activated Finishing Carbon to remove unwanted flavors from distilled spirit.
- Additional filter papers included to prevent dust and carbon particles.
- Long stainless-steel shaft ensures maximum contact time with the carbon.
- Filter where you want with the removable door & wall mount.
- Easy to connect tri-clamps & adjustable flow control.
The quality stainless-steel build means the Filter Pro looks sleek and impressive in any space your customer decides to mount it - made possible with the removable door and wall mounts included. Even the box it comes in is designed to jump off the shelf.
INCLUDED IN THE BOX:
- Hopper Lid
- Wall-mounted bracket
- Door-mounted bracket
- Mounting fasteners x 2
- Filter Column
- Ball Valve
- Tri-clamp clamps x 2
- Tri-clamp seals x 2
- Filter papers pack of 5
- 500g SS Loose Carbon x 1