This product is formerly the "TrueBrew™ Siphon Mini 3/8" OD"
3/8” outside diameter racking tube fits a standard 5/16" hose. Includes a 24" racking tube.
Maximum Temperature: 140 °F (60 °C)
- Starts siphon with a single stroke.
- Made out of Acrylic. BPA Free.
- Include the Anti-Sediment Tip.
To prolong the life of your Easy Siphon, make sure that every time you assemble the unit, the inner walls of the outside acrylic tube and the O-Ring are wet.
This product is not resistant to high levels of alcohol. Do not sanitize with alcohol.
Acrylic is safe for long exposure to ABV (alcohol by volume) up to 15%. It is safe up to 30% ABV for short periods of time (10 minutes or so). Not safe to expose acrylic to more than 30% ABV. Exceeding those limits will damage the Acrylic and could potentially leach into the liquid. If you need to exceed these limits, please use a different product, contact your retailer (or us) and we can guide you to different options.
Q. My Easy Siphon draws air while transferring?
A. If air is coming from the bottom (O-Ring) you can do the following:
- Check your Anti-Sediment Tip, in case there is some sediment there.
- Reduce the siphoning height to 20 to 28" above your transferring level.
- Give the inner tube a twist with your hand.
- Make sure that the Center Tube with Seal is below the wine/beer level.
NOTE: This product comes packaged in a plastic bag- it is our hope that you re-use this bag to repackage the product after each use to protect it from dust. It is NOT our intention that they are a single-use bag.